Friday, October 3, 2014

SoulCentre® & SoulKids® Academy arrives in the heart of the Central Business District!!


Liew Siok Fang, one of Vikas Malkani’s dedicated students, is growing even more by launching her very own SoulCentre® and SoulKids® Academy!
We can't wait!



Here’s what Siok has to say,

'About a year ago, as a keen student of yoga, I was looking to learn authentic meditation.  At SoulCentre I found Vikas' teachings on meditation really relevant for my life.  It was everything I wanted to learn and more.  And he taught in a beautiful way which I could easily understand and enjoyed a lot.  
It seems amazing but Vikas always sees life from a higher perspective and shows you a better way to live it.  Little did I know that I would end up learning all I could from him and reaching certification level!  
During trying times, I find that the wisdom he teaches always works and helps me greatly.  I was also inspired to share and teach what had worked for me to benefit others, and so when the opportunity to open an academy came, I jumped at it.  
Most of my work life was spent in the Central Business District, and I wanted to benefit the working people in and around that area, so SoulCentre & SoulKids Academy CBD was born!  
Now, Life is truly an adventure!  I am very happy to do meaningful work that also helps others to be happy and stress-free.
I am also very grateful to Vikas for showing me the way.'


On 24 October, Vikas Malkani will give a FREE TALK to launch SoulCentre® and SoulKids® CBD.

(Do not miss it, as places are filling up fast. To attend the FREE talk please register at: info@soulcentrecbd.com.sg)

“5 Essential Secrets for Creating Happiness & Success,
for You and Your Child”
by Vikas Malkani.

On Friday 24 October, at 6.15 pm

Venue:
SoulCentre & SoulKids Academy CBD
20 Peck Seah Street
 #03-00
Singapore 079312
Mobile: +65 9677 2328
The Free talk will be held at the Ground Floor Auditorium
Email: info@soulcentrecbd.com.sg
Website: www.soulcentrecbd.com.sg

SoulCentre Academy CBD is located within the Central Business District, opposite the open-air car park behind the landmark Red Dot Design Museum.
4 minutes’ walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station. 








The following training programs will be conducted at SoulCentre® & SoulKids® Academy CBD:

·      Meditation Made Simple:
Tue 4, Thu 6, Mon 10, Tue 11 November
10am – 12noon

·      SoulKids® Self-Confidence Program (age 6-10):
Saturday 15 & Sunday 16 November
10am - 4pm

·      SoulKids® Coaching Sessions

·      Yoga for everyone (adults & kids)



To find out more about one of our SoulKids® programs, becoming a SoulKids® Mentor or if interested to start your own SoulKids® Academy with us, please contact:

Sally Forrest
Mobile: (65) 9875 2372
Email: info@soulcentre.org


No comments: