Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Wonderful JUNE SoulKids


SoulKids really is a lot of fun and children learn Life Skills whilst listening to stories and playing team games.

Here are a few of the comments from the younger children who attended the June Class:


“SoulKids makes me feel confident and awesome" - Tommaso, 8


“I learnt a lot, I liked it, it was fun" – Sanjay, 6 

“SoulKids is super and awesome ! Walk towards your fear" - George, 7 


“Walk towards your fears! Team work! 
Keep focussed on one goal" - Caitlin, 7

“BE happy with yourself and do not compare yourself to others" – Amelie, 5

“I like it and will not be negative - I am excited" - Sophie, 5 



“Do not listen to all the negatives things in life – SoulKids is great and awesome" - Adriana, 7 

“I feel strong and so good" - Alessandro, 7 









No comments: