Thursday, June 28, 2012

Interview with Audelynn

Audelynn recently attended SoulKids and Zoe, the SoulKids Course Manager, asked her a few questions about her experience.

What Did You Like About SoulKids Experience?


I enjoyed about the good mentors, the nice stories, the fun games and the good friends in SoulKids. I miss SoulKids very much! I liked it so much!


What Lessons Did You Learn that Have Made a Difference?


I can use what I learnt in SoulKids to do things as a teamwork, to think positive and to never give up.


Have You Seen Personal Changes Since SoulKids?


Yes. I become braver than before and now I always think positive whenever I try new things, that I CAN do it!


Thanks Audelynn, it was wonderful to have you on the SoulKids class - always remember that you are special!


More about SoulKids - www.vikasmalkani.com/soulkids

No comments: