Wednesday, July 23, 2014

An Interview with Tristan, another one of our 'Rock Star SoulKids®!'

SoulKids Rock Star interviews continue with Sally Forrest interviewing Tristan Williamson, aged 7.

Tristan has recently moved to South Africa and is super excited as he now has a new baby brother as well.

Tristan when did you attend SoulKids?
I attended twice once in September and again in November 2013

What did you like about SoulKids?
The stories and the games and the food

Do you have a favorite story and why?
The two dogs is my favorite story because it tells me that I have a positive dog inside me (my thoughts) and that it can get bigger because I think positive.

What is the most important life lesson you think people need to learn in today’s world?

That people must think positively and try not to think negative thoughts because then you think negative and then you will have negative things happen to you. When you think positive then positive things will happen to you.

If you could change the world in any way at all what would you do?

I wouldn’t do anything, it is a beautiful world and I couldn’t ask for anything more.

Wow that’s so profound from a 7 year old- I wish all adults adopted that approach ;)
Have you thought about your life purpose Tristan?

Yes, I have – it’s to be part of Gods great big plan
I have come with the gift to be kind and helpful to people all over the world.
My mission is to succeed at being kind and helpful to others.

Wow that is awesome! Do you think you will achieve this once you become an adult?

I believe that I am already achieving working on it already.

What 3 main lessons would you teach to children just starting to learn at school?
  •  We must think positive
  •  We must never give up
  •  And always be kind to others




Hey that’s such great advice, anything else you want to share with our readers?

Just always be you and don’t think that anyone else is better than you because everyone is special and unique.
SoulKids also taught me when I have a negative thought that I can change what I am thinking and just think about something that makes me happy.



Thanks Tristan! You are super special – awesome and we all LOVE you x


To register your child for the next Self-Confidence® program or for further details of the SoulKids® Self-Confidence program, please contact:

Sally Forrest
Mobile: (65) 9875 2372


No comments: