Wednesday, July 2, 2014

An Interview with Chloe, one of our 'Rock Star SoulKids!'

Here at SoulKids we have been conducting a series of interviews with some of our famous “Rock Star SoulKids” 

We wanted to find out what makes these children so special and so unique.

So meet Chloe and see how she answered some pretty tough questions…. just like a true rock star on a red carpet would!


Tell us a little about yourself

“ My name is Chloe Sofie Schueler, I am 6 almost 7

I recently attended SoulKids and I liked how they told stories with expression.
I liked the mentors they were really nice and funny.

My favourite story was Kung Fu because the Mentors did a show and I liked the show
A lesson I learnt is that if something is really scary, you just need to push through it, to show courage.”

So Chloe- how would you change the world?

“Wait – the whole entire world?
I would ask my parents if I could be really famous and tell everyone what people need to do to be kind.”

So what are you here to do in life?

“I want to try out different countries like the North Pole.
I’m here to be me and to live my life.
I have come with kindness and soul kid power.
I want to use my skills to be kind and be a risk taker and be knowledgeable. “
I am already achieving what I set out to do!

What 3 main lessons would you teach to children just starting to learn?

Be kind
No matter what people do to you - you should always try and fix it
You should always think you are the best you can be

No matter what happens to you in life – never have LOW SELF ESTEEM!


Thank you Chloe- you really do have SOULKID POWER!
You are SPECIAL and UNIQUE and AWESOME …and you ROCK!!!




To register your child or for further details of the SoulKids® Self-Confidence program, please contact:

Sally Forrest
Mobile: (65) 9875 2372




No comments: