Wednesday, June 11, 2014

SoulKids® East Coast is Opening for Business and Vikas Malkani, founder of SoulKids® will be giving a Free Talk this Friday!

One of our AWESOME Mentors Shivani completed her SoulKids® Mentor Training early this year and the experience was so positive she decided to open her own SoulKids® Academy on the East Coast!!



Shivani had this to say about her SoulKids® Mentor Training:

 After experiencing the joys & challenges of parenthood, I realised that my passion lies with children. I connect to children of all ages - they are a source of joy & I continue to learn a lot from them.

I never fathomed how powerful a program SoulKids is till I became a certified SoulKids Mentor, which was one of the most life-changing experiences for me. I knew instantly that SoulKids was the platform for me to reach out to as many children & parents as possible in a very creative & effective way.

SoulKids has also given me a deeper understanding of myself as an individual, a parent & a daughter! I encourage every parent to have their kids experience SOULKIDS & discover their hidden potential.












To meet Shivani, see her fabulous SoulKids® Academy on the East Coast and find out more about the programs she will be running during the summer and beyond, you are invited to a Free Talk!!


















The Free Talk will be conducted by, Vikas Malkani, one of the worlds leading speakers and founder of the SoulKids® Programs.






Free Talk and 
SoulKids® East Coast Details:

13 June 2014
From 11.00am to 12.00pm
SoulKids® Academy (East Coast)
Parkway Centre, #13-03,

1 Marine Parade Central, Singapore 449408
To book your seats, call:
+65 81808094
or email
enquiry@soulkids-ec1.com


If you are interested in taking your own journey of self-development and personal growth whilst becoming an inspiring SoulKids® mentor, please contact:


Sally Forrest
Mobile: (65) 9875 2372


No comments: