Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Praveen talks about her personal journey of self-discovery during her recent SoulKids® Mentor Training

SoulKids® Mentor Training started as a desire to find a personal development course that would help me work with children and help them in their growth. What I found was myself on a very soul searching journey to truly see within and understand myself and the nature of humans.

It culminated with being part of one of the most personally fulfilling events I have ever been involved in where I could tangibly see how I could really connect with children and more importantly have a small part in helping them learn, grow and love themselves.

Praveen is one of our newly certified SoulKids® Mentors.
If you are interested in taking your own journey of self-development and personal growth, as well as becoming an inspiring mentor to children. Please contact Sally on soulcentresingapore@yahoo.com.sg or call 9875 2372.

No comments: