Tuesday, May 17, 2011

10 Amazing children attend SoulKids!

10 wonderful children spent 2 days with us at SoulKids and here are the photos and some comments:

Mai "It was great fun, awesome and life enriching.. the Mentors are so encouraging and I made new friends :)"

Rayan "I loved the spider story - it taught me that if you work hard then you will be successful"

Ben "It was amazing, resourceful, full, cool, awesome, active... and helped me question more"

Sinclair "It was COOL, I feel happy and great!"

Seungmin "I love the stories and am HAPPY"

Aryan "I LOVE SoulKids"

Morgan "It is so Fun - I love SoulKids"

Ece "It is an awesome class - it's so great"

Arjun "I learnt to be confident - it's cool and great"

Anthéa "SoulKids made me more confident and brave. Thanks a lot SoulKids Mentors - I will miss you A LOT."

No comments: